Credit Union Atm Near Me (Alaska Branch and ATM Locator)
Finding a Credit Union ATM near you isn’t much stress if you know what to do. It is essential for customers to walk to the ATM when they urgently need cash.
An Automated teller machine is built with high protection to store a certain amount of money for people to access. It is common to banks, but in this content, we would tell you about Credit Union ATMs.
ATMs Near Me in Alaska
There are a lot of ways to locate an ATM close to you, depending on the credit union company that you bank with. The first is through google maps. The second one is through the mobile app of a particular credit firm.
With these options, finding the nearest ATMs have been made easy. Kindly find your preferred credit union firm to start checking out their nearby ATMs. Here are some ATM points near me in Alaska:
- Anchorage, Alaska, 99507 Abbott Road Branch 2300 Abbott Road – 4.4 miles
- Huffman Branch 12222 Industry Way Anchorage, Alaska 99515 – 4.8 miles
- West Abbott Branch Anchorage, AK 99507 8475 Hartzell Road – 4.4 miles
- 5.9 miles to Dimond Branch at 125 West Dimond Boulevard in Anchorage.
- 2000 West Dimond Boulevard, West Dimond Branch, Anchorage, Alaska 99515 – 6.9 miles
- East Debarr Branch Anchorage, Alaska 99504 7575 Debarr Road – 7.1 miles
- Anchorage, Alaska, 99503 C Street Branch 4000 Credit Union Drive – 7.7 miles
- Debarr Branch 2600 Debarr Road Anchorage, AK 99508 -7.9 miles
- Northern Lights Branch Anchorage, Alaska 99503 310 East Northern Lights Boulevard – 8.0 miles
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska 99506 JBER Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson Branch 4846 Westover Avenue – 8.8 miles
- Anchorage, Alaska 99517 West Northern Lights Branch 1650 West Northern Lights – 8.8 miles
- Eagle River Branch 12155 Old Glenn Highway Eagle River, Alaska 99577 – 16.2 miles
Why Choose A Credit Union Over Bank
Banks are in business to maximize profits for their shareholders, but credit unions are non-profit organizations that prioritize addressing the financial needs of their members. This is the key distinction between banks and credit unions.
Credit unions offer a wide range of other financial services in addition to accepting deposits and making loans, much like banks do.
However, as member-owned and cooperative banks, they offer a secure environment for saving and borrowing at competitive rates with top-notch customer support. Here are some reasons why you should choose a credit union over a bank:
1. Lower loan and Credit Card Interest Rates
greater rates of return on CDs and savings accounts. Because credit unions are non-profits with fewer overhead expenses than banks, they can pass on cost savings to customers in the form of competitively priced loan and deposit products.
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) compares nationwide average rates on common credit unions and bank products.
2. Reduced Account Fees
Unless you are willing to maintain a substantial account balance, it is practically impossible to get a free checking account with a bank these days.
You may also be charged additional costs, such as for online or hardcopy statements. Free internet banking and bill payment. Free mobile banking. Free e-statements
3. Access ATMs Across the Country
Despite the fact that most credit unions have a limited number of branches, membership grants you access to a nationwide network of thousands of surcharge-free ATMs. You could also be eligible to get reimbursed for part of your non-network ATM expenses.
- Navy Federal Credit Union Near Me
- Reasons Why People Use Credit Unions
- Best Credit Unions In Kissimmee
4. Protected Deposits
The federal NCUA (mentioned above) insured Bellco FCU and 98% of the credit unions in the United States, providing the same protections that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) provides to banks – insurance coverage on deposits up to $250,000.
5. Mobile banking and Online Banking
Once upon a time, banks could provide services that credit unions could not. However, credit union members now have access to fast, cheap, and simple online banking and bill pay services, as well as three handy ways of mobile banking via web browsing, app download, and text banking.
6. More Personable Service
Some banks are well-known for considering their customers as nothing more than profit generators. Credit Unions employ committed and experienced individuals who listen to your problems and offer answers with the compassion of a true neighbor.
7. It is Simple to Join
All credit unions have criteria concerning who can join, but you might be surprised at how simple it is to become a member!
People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Berks County, as well as immediate family members such as your spouse, children, siblings, and parents, are eligible for membership at Bellco FCU.
With all these details, it feels good to know that you could easily access your funds without moving far away from your vicinity. It would be unreal to border yourself when the need for cash is urgent.